We always love that scene from the remake of Father of the Bride when Steve Martin’s character gives his daughter an espresso machine for a wedding gift. It is a thoughtful and practical gift; something the bride and groom can use every day. If you are a mother of the bride or a mother of the groom and you are looking for something practical to give your child for the holiday season, here are some of our favorite coffee themed gifts.
1. This sleek and trendy Columbia Thermal Coffee Press By Bodum® 8 Cup
doubles as an insulated thermos keeping freshly brewed coffee hot for 2 hours!
2. For brides and grooms that may just want to brew one cup of coffee at at time, we really love this B70 Keurig® Platinum Brewing System
Cup on Request Coffee Maker
3. So many people we know really love their B60 Keurig® Special Edition Brewing System
. We love this one too!
4. The beautiful and Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum® 12 Cup
classic Bodum 12 cup coffee press never goes out of style. We love this classic design from the 1950s.
5. For those who just love lattes and frothy hot milk with their coffee, we love this Electric Milk Frother
that whisks milk into a perfect froth within 90 seconds.